New Tamron 150-600 G2 on Photography Blog - test.

Well I was going to get the 200-500 Nikon until I see this new lens . I think I will hold off and see how this one works out .

Weird, I thought it was free for those who never had a free membership before. If you once had a free membership that ran out you must upgrade to at least a silver to continue. I guess they discontinued the free initial membership then, sorry.

Weird, I thought it was free for those who never had a free membership before. If you once had a free membership that ran out you must upgrade to at least a silver to continue. I guess they discontinued the free initial membership then, sorry.

I did have account with them years ago when it was totally free site, but when they changed to a pay site I stopped going there. I tried to use my old account and it said it was deactivated and had to become a paid member to reactive it. I did make a new one and they sent a email with a password and i saw the post in the link you posted, but the post had no pic's from the lens.

Hopefully someone here will start posting pic's with the lens.

There's already a Gen 2 for this lens?? I remember when the G1 came out, it was all the hype.... then Nikon came out with the 200-500 and people forgot about the Tamron like it never existed. The Nikon basically erased it from history.

Latest threads

Top Bottom