New to Film and Developing...One from yesterday's wedding

I just got a Nikon FE off of ebay and LOVE it with my Voigtlander 58mm SLII.

Thanks to all of the great info I ordered all the goodies from B and H to start developing at home.

This shot is on Delta 400 pushed to 1600 in Kodak HC-110

Thanks everyone for all you've contributed to this great forum that made it possible for me to jump into this.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

This one is from my first roll. Tri-X 400 at 400.

Real Name
Chris
Looks like you are having fun with that film stuff! Your trix looks just a bit overdeveloped, but that technique works for that picture. It's a good imprromptu portrait, and those are very popular in the photosphere. The delta's exposure and processing looks great, but I prefer subjects like your trix one.

niiiiice :) one fun camera to work woth no? everything you need to worry about right at your fingertips, no menus, no chimping, huge (as in wow) viewfinder.
they should be done developping my last roll (cheap color) tomorrow. Have been looking forward to it for days :)
anyway, nice job on both. tells me I should really get that B&W development thing going here!

I'm glad to see your enjoying the FE and film shooting.

I agree with Koen about ease of use, everything that is needed is right in its place.

I look forward to seeing more images.

Looks like you are having fun with that film stuff! Your trix looks just a bit overdeveloped, but that technique works for that picture. It's a good imprromptu portrait, and those are very popular in the photosphere. The delta's exposure and processing looks great, but I prefer subjects like your trix one.
Thanks for the comments!

Does the second shot look like too much developer time or agitation to you?

thanks again!!

niiiiice :) one fun camera to work woth no? everything you need to worry about right at your fingertips, no menus, no chimping, huge (as in wow) viewfinder.
they should be done developping my last roll (cheap color) tomorrow. Have been looking forward to it for days :)
anyway, nice job on both. tells me I should really get that B&W development thing going here!
I love it, it's my cheap D3:biggrin:

Jump in with the development. I'm so excited about the whole thing!!

Here's another from the tri-x roll

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom