new to north dakota

Discussion in 'Special Sessions, Events, and Tour Announcements' started by mrdinh, Mar 8, 2005.

1. mrdinh

mrdinh

Mar 8, 2005
    North Dakota
    anyone know of a good place to shoot?...whether its warm or cold?...i'm talking about wildlife...

thanks

2. I wish I did.......I hear that part of the country is rich in natural resources & wildlife!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
    If you end up finding a place to shoot (which will not be hard)........PLEASE post some pictures in the Cafe. There is a lot in ND that us Alabamians don't get to see. :D :D :D :D :D

3. Here's one I got at Custer State Park. If you've never been there, it's a must visit. Take a full day to drive the loop road around the park.

P0000432.

Also you might enjoy these photos that I took in SD.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v512/ChetParks/Badlands/

Chet

4. Uhhhhhhhhhh.......that Buffalo looks awefully close!!! RRRUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good shot.....thanks!!! :D :D :D :D

5. If you promise not to tell, I was sitting in my car and the beast was along side the road. I had my foot poised for a fast exit if he made any moves.

Chet :lol:

6. mrdinh

mrdinh

Mar 8, 2005
    North Dakota
    thanks...i'll post some pics when i get the chance to go out...just got here and need to settle down

7. SteveK

SteveK

Mar 16, 2005
    Alaska
    Theodore Roosevelt National Park is excellent. During the summer, the south unit has more people, but it's not often crowded. The north unit is more isolated, and generally very quiet.