New website... need feedback !

Hi all !

Made a new website, and need feedback on the functionality / appearance.
I have cut down on the number of pictures in relation to my previous Web page.
Are there any pictures that "do not belong", or are of poor quality and should be removed in terms of the overall "quality" Impression?

I know this post maybe is in the "wrong" forum, but you guys know photography well, and maybe have some feedback for me ?

Yes its flash based, so it wont work on your ipad/iphone/ipod ! :)

WWW.KKMFOTO.COM

Have a 14 day cancellation period (without costing me anything), so i need to deside if im going to keep this site or not...

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
The site looks clean and is easy to navigate.

The "services" page could use a little re-work (spelling errors and the overlay of text on to the photo...)

The other pages seemed fine.

Regarding fewer photos, under landscape you could remove either 5 or 7, as the other photos seem stronger.

Under the other category, the waterdrop may not appeal to as many potential clients.

Are you wanting wedding or portrait work? If so, you might mention on the "About" page.

The site looks clean and is easy to navigate.

The "services" page could use a little re-work (spelling errors and the overlay of text on to the photo...)

The other pages seemed fine.

Regarding fewer photos, under landscape you could remove either 5 or 7, as the other photos seem stronger.

Under the other category, the waterdrop may not appeal to as many potential clients.

Are you wanting wedding or portrait work? If so, you might mention on the "About" page.

Thanks Karen and Mike.

I have done some "major" changes to the Services page now. Better ?

Regarding the waterdrop, i agree, and have removed it.

Thanks for the sugestion, but i am no wedding or portrait photographer :)
(credit to those who do wedding photo photography, for it is a "hell" of a job :)

I have also reduced the size of the website to 940 pix wide (1200 was to large)

And Mike : The website is created using "WIX.COM"

Anyone else with sugestions, just let me know !! :)

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom