New Wild Foals

Discussion in 'Other Animals' started by davidwcramer, Jul 2, 2008.

1. These two stallions-to-be were born over the past few days. Both are finding their legs.

This skinny little guy was probably born yesterday. He needs to put on a little weight!

[​IMG]

This one looks to be two or three days old, fit and healthy. Walking the hills overlooking my village.

[​IMG]

2. senna

senna

Jan 6, 2007
    San Jose Ca.
    David, that first guy looks alittle week. The second however is great looking.

3. What precious little babies! I hope that first one will get enough to eat and fill out! Lovely Mom too! As always, your wild horses are a joy to look at!

4. Thanks Troy and Dianne!

5. gillesk

gillesk

Dec 31, 2007
    Alberta -Canada
    Hi David,
    Wow! That first one is something else.
    Nice work as usual.
    Regards.
    Gilles

6. These are wonderful shots. They do come out so skinny, even those born in nice barns come out looking pretty pathetic, but they fatten up quickly. It will be fun watching them grow.

Do they ever round up the herds and thin them out? Just curious.

7. Thanks Gilles and Linda. Herd management is always a problem. The bands near my home are relatively small so round ups haven't occurred. As the horses are on BLM land, it's always a possibility that the herd will be culled or moved altogether.

8. shtarka1

shtarka1

Feb 1, 2008
    Boston
    Nice Captures Dave!!!

9. tojor

tojor

Jul 27, 2005
    Denmark
    Excellent shots as usual. They do look a little skinny especially the first one. Nevertheless they are very cute too.

10. Very good work David, your usual goos stuff. The foal in the second shot looks to be in good shape and a horse colt.