New York, NY

D300 & 17-55mm or 18-200 VR lenses @ ISO 200.

Van Brunt Street Door [1/1250 at f/4]
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

East River Garbage [1/125 at f/8]

Brooklyn Bridge Waterfalls [25sec at f/13]

Horse Sculpture [1/500 at f/2.8]

Double Decker Bus [1/200 at f/8]

Wollman Rink [1/200 at f/8]

St. Paul's Chapel [1/500 at f/7.1]

nice series of images, dez
i'm taken with the wollman rink image
there is something unusual about the post-processing... on which i cannot quite put my finger

the color
the sharpness
quite interesting

what did you DO to that image?
or... am i nuts?

nice series of images, dez
i'm taken with the wollman rink image
there is something unusual about the post-processing... on which i cannot quite put my finger

the color
the sharpness
quite interesting

what did you DO to that image?
or... am i nuts?
Thanks Greg. I just did some Levels and Shadow adjustments. Also, selective saturation in some parts.

Love the St. Paul's Chapel shot Dez. The garbage floating is a depressing image but an image that unfortunately has become not uncommon these days. Nice shooting.
Scott

Very nice Dez, East River Garbage? LOL, cuz that waterfall is right next to the Dept. of Sanitation...have you seen those Statue of Liberty's dress in various MLB teams around the city?

Nice series Dez...........#1 (The Door!) is my favorite..........it just interests me! Where does it go, what's behind it, if I enter............do I come back, etc.?

Also the Wollman Rink is very nice, you bring out the beauty for our city in fabulous ways. Well, except for that East River trash, but what river these days, doesn't have the same stuff floating around.

Very nice Dez, East River Garbage? LOL, cuz that waterfall is right next to the Dept. of Sanitation...have you seen those Statue of Liberty's dress in various MLB teams around the city?
I figured that was a "fitting" title :D
Yeah, that waterfall is right on the grounds of the Dept. of Sanitation Pier.

I've seen the Statutes. I don't particularly like them. Everyone's taking advantage of the All-Star Game that's coming up this Tuesday at Yankee Stadium :Curved:

Thanks!

Nice series Dez...........#1 (The Door!) is my favorite..........it just interests me! Where does it go, what's behind it, if I enter............do I come back, etc.?

Also the Wollman Rink is very nice, you bring out the beauty for our city in fabulous ways. Well, except for that East River trash, but what river these days, doesn't have the same stuff floating around.
Thank you Mark. I love NYC! :biggrin:

C

cosilver

Cool shots there Dez-man. I like the first door, the bridge and the last door - very nice. The Hulk looks awesome on that bus!

Ditto on the city Dez...........I love as well! Too expensive to go to the All Star game, but I'm going to the All Star Game home run derby contest on Monday.

your shot of the brooklyn bridge is just spectacular. where was that taken from? as soon as i get my hands on a tripod i'm planning on getting some shots of it

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom