New York Skyline from Liberty State Park

I took this shot Friday night from Liberty State Park. Please let me know what do you think of this shot. I edited it on LR.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited:
Beautiful image...nicely exposed. Sky works well, too.

I would consider cropping some of the bottom if the picture were mine...to go with more of a panoramic.

Glenn
Thanks Glenn! I tried cropping as you suggested and it really made a lot of difference in perspective. It was a great suggestion.

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Real Name
Karen
I like the crop, but the second images seems washed out.....the sky is lighter and the buildings no longer seem to have deep blacks.....

I like the crop, but the second images seems washed out.....the sky is lighter and the buildings no longer seem to have deep blacks.....
I agree. I messed up on color space during cropping. I was trying different color version and forgot to go back sRGB. Here is sRGB version.

Thank you all so much. I have learned so much on this forum and you guys couldn't be more generous by commenting and suggesting on my photographs. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all and your family!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom