1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

New York State Fair People Collage

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by stphoto, Sep 23, 2008.

1. stphoto

stphoto

Feb 8, 2008
    Syracuse, NY
    Some people photos from this year's New York Stat Fair. Starting at top left: Fred, owner of the Grange Restaurant, posing with Flapjack Freddy, Iroquois girl dancing on Turtle Mound stage, The Count next to a live horror house, in-person Info-mercial Seller in the Center of Progress Building, girl posing with an American Kestrel in the Raptor Project tent and Sitrin S.T.A.R.S wheelchair basketball player, Jimmy Joseph.

361809741_BfzZJ-L.

All taken with a D70 and 18-200VR lens.

2. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    A very nice collage of people from all walks of life. Wonderful !

3. asaya

asaya

Aug 7, 2006
    Syracuse, NY
    Tony Saya
    Scott some nice shots,

I am from Syracuse as well

4. New York State Fair Photos

September 30, 2008

To Scott Thomas:

Nice Photos. I enjoyed the photo of the young girl with the American Kestrel from the Raptor Project. I have been to that exhibit taking photos of Tiger (The Eagle Owl) with the beautiful orange and black eyes. I visited the Raptor Project at the Fair, but it was so crowded I did not end up taking any photos.

I just wanted to tell you that there will be a meeting of the Syracuse Camera Club at the Reformed Church Teall and Melrose at 7:30pm on Wednesday, October 1, 2008. You may want to consider joining so that your work can be entered in photo competitions.

I shot some photos at the Fair on Labor Day, while I'm only happy with one that I shot, I was very impressed with your work.

Steve Zalewski
    Syracuse Camera Club Member
    Syracuse, NY

Nikon F5, SB-28, 70-300G, 70-300VR, 24mm F2.8 AF-D Nikkor, 60mm AF-D Micro, Sunpak Tripod, 50mm f1.8, 50mm f1.4.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2008
  5. stphoto

stphoto

Feb 8, 2008
    Syracuse, NY
    Thank you, Steve. My daughter got to be meet Tiger up close during one of the shows.

358391317_Cw9s2-M.

6. October 1, 2008

To Scott Thomas:

That is an amazing photo of your daughter with Tiger. I'll have to show you some of the shots of Tiger that I took on my own.

Again congratulations on your 25th anniversary.

Steve Zalewski

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.