New Z6 and Z7 announced with in body stablization.

I think wireless transmission of images would be unreliable and use even more battery power. Hogan makes the point that Nikon marketing is awful and I agree. Canon would put out ‘white papers’ which are marketing disguised as technical bulletins. Apparently XQD cards are very reliable, you are far more likely to see a failure in the camera processing, or the card writer, and in the latter case most of the hardware is shared over two cards anyway.

My argument with the Z cameras is the price ... and I prefer DX and can not justify a Z7 to use in DX mode.

I think wireless transmission of images would be unreliable and use even more battery power. Hogan makes the point that Nikon marketing is awful and I agree. Canon would put out ‘white papers’ which are marketing disguised as technical bulletins. Apparently XQD cards are very reliable, you are far more likely to see a failure in the camera processing, or the card writer, and in the latter case most of the hardware is shared over two cards anyway.

My argument with the Z cameras is the price ... and I prefer DX and can not justify a Z7 to use in DX mode.
It probably would drain the phone battery fast, too!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom