Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by campag, Jun 21, 2007.

1. campag

campag

Jun 21, 2007
    Ireland
    Hello to everyone, I'm new here having discovered the NikonCafe just a couple of days ago.
    I am looking forward to sharing my photos with you and have attached some pics from a recent bike race here in Ireland to get things started.
    JR

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Welcome to a real learning experiance. Lots of talented photogs willing to share what makes them so good, I am certainly have benifited from my time here. No. 2 is the shot for me well done and get out of the way.

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    wow
    Excellent

W.E.L.C.O.M.E

4. campag

campag

Jun 21, 2007
    Ireland
    Gale & Brooks, thank you.
    JR

5. Welcome, JR. I'm new here myself and will ditto what Brooks said...you'll learn a lot, as I am.

Like to see biking covered....nice shots. I take it from #3 that it was a close finish?

6. Nice pics JR, love to see my other hobby covered....was the guy in #2 yelling at you to get out of the way?:wink: The folks here are great resources and I've learned a lot by just "looking"...

7. campag

campag

Jun 21, 2007
    Ireland
    High Harry,thanks for your welcome. Having looked at some of the work displayed on these forums is what enticed me to register.
    Re photo #3 yes it was a close finish ok, this one is of the riders crossing the line. I posted #3 as I liked the emotion shown by the winner!
    Regards JR
    [​IMG]

8. Nikhe

Nikhe

Oct 8, 2006
    Sweden
    The second photo is very very good!
    Great work.

9. campag

campag

Jun 21, 2007
    Ireland
    Hello Chris & Nikhe, nice of you to respond to my posting.
    Chris there are 2 riders from Ireland that ride for 'Navigators Insurance' team from NJ, they are due to ride in NY this weekend. Have you ever seen them racing?
    JR

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.