1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

newborn and kids shots

Discussion in 'Formal Portraits and Weddings' started by lowell5, Aug 3, 2009.

1. lowell5

lowell5

Jan 23, 2009
    san diego
    hi folks,

ive been asked by my brother to take photos of their soon to be newborn and then some of his two kids.

i recall seeing a site from a pro who shot beautiful candid and posed photos of children and newborns. i remember reading comments of how the photog manly used natural lighting and not much else, but her colors and captures were amazing. can anyone help me out and point to her site for me? i need some inspiration and ideas for the shoot, tia!:smile:

2. Hillside

Hillside

Mar 23, 2009
    uk
    Hi Lowell

Try search 'Audrey Woulard ' sight & blog ,she is based in Chicargo. She uses prime lenses and natural light.

Regards

John

3. lowell5

lowell5

Jan 23, 2009
    san diego
    john,

this is exactly the site i was looking for all night! thank you so much! i owe you a beer when you over on this side of the pond ok? :D 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.