1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Newborn Session

Discussion in 'Formal Portraits and Weddings' started by shebreathes, Jul 30, 2009.

1. shebreathes

shebreathes

Jun 16, 2008
    California
    Right before the summer kicked off I was able to grab a close friend of mine and take some pictures of her newborn son :)  This road is one of my favorites to photograph at and the clouds couldn't have been better.

I'm still very much in the learning process so please comments and critiques are very much appreciated :) 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. shtarka1

shtarka1

Feb 1, 2008
    Boston
    So Awesome!!!

3. Great photos. I like the approach.

Hobart

4. I love the first and the last one in particular. Great idea and use of the basket. Wish he had been looking a little more toward the camera, maybe angling the basket would have helped some. Neat concept with the road etc. Know that Mom will be very happy with all the shots.

5. alyssaf

alyssaf

Apr 8, 2008
    Georgia
    Beautiful! I especially love the last one.

6. These are so great!! I love the first one and third one. Very nice and creative.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.