Newest D2x owner...

Discussion in 'Nikon DX DSLR' started by Scott Sherman, Apr 7, 2005.

1. got mine! Hip Hip Horray!!!

Requested it be overnighted to me and will come on Friday. I have been following with great interest most of the D2x threads here and on DPR and on Nikonians and so far other than a few comments regarding focus of objects moving to or away from the camera it seems to be state of the art. It seems that the jury is still actually out on this issue. Since no one is giving classes and we are all learning on the fly it may still be to some extent useer error. If it is not, I hope it is something that can be resolved with a firmware fix. I know that Nikon is taking every complaint very seriously. They need for this camera body to succeed beyond expectation. I think so far that they have.

You have all been where I am at one point and know how excited I am. Thank you all for your positive and interesting posts and responses.

2. genec57

genec57 Guest

The fun part is that now that I am in the second week of D2X ownership I am more excited every day as I learn better the use of this amazing camera.

3. Congrats on the new DIGITAL MONSTER!!! Have fun!! :D :D :D :D

4. A big congratulations to you Scott and I can vouch for myself at being where you will be when you get it in your hands. A giant it is but a a gentle one.

Have fun!

5. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Wow Scott, that was quick!! Just a day or so ago, you were agonizing 'cause you couldn't find one. Who did you end up ordering it from?

BTW, we will be impatiently awaiting the shots.... :lol: :p :D 8)

Frank

6. Excellent Scott looking forward to see your post. It's a great camera. My gripe about the D2x is the Automatic WB, misses as often as the D2H, but with RAW I guess it doesn't matter as much, one can change it afterwards.

7. Enjoy it to the max!! :D :D

8. GeeJay

GeeJay

Jan 26, 2005
    Florida
    Hope you'll let us know when you get it and post some of your first pictures too. Looking forward to enjoying your fun,

Gaye