1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

NewFoundland

Discussion in 'Wanderlust and Travel' started by buellXB9, Aug 20, 2008.

1. buellXB9

buellXB9

Feb 16, 2007
    Qc, Canada
    Pierre B
    What a place. Fantastik. From Rose Blanche to Portalnd Creek to Tableland to Newton to Twillingate to Salvage to Bonavista to St-John to Ste- Marys wow...
    What a nice country we have.
    I'll be back.

dsc_2110.

dsc_2210.

dsc_2211.

dsc_2310.

dsc_2311.

dsc_2312.

dsc_2313.

dsc_2510.

dsc_2611.

2. Pierre,
    gorgeous shots
    thanks so much for taking us on your journey with you

3. ArtO

ArtO

Jun 14, 2008
    Florida
    Great images. It's certainly a beautiful place with a great history.

4. RadarPing

RadarPing

Feb 14, 2007
    Conroe, Texas
    I really like those shots too.
    Thanks for posting!

5. PJohnP

PJohnP

Feb 5, 2005
    Pierre :

I worked out on the Rock in years past, and it's always been one of my favourite provinces for the people, the scenery, and the history. It was and is perhaps one of the very few places in the world that I'd think of moving away from my current home for...

John P.

6. It's long been on my dream list of must-visit places! Your pictures sure fuel my desire to get there! Thanks.

7. Wonderful images Pierre!
    Newfoundland is a beautiful place. I have been there on business and I hope to have the opportunity to visit some more one of these days.

8. I recognized a couple of the names you mentioned from my visit there last year. Bonavista and St Mary's were incredible.

Your shots brought back some great memories. It really is not only a beautiful place, but the people were very friendly as well!

If you get a chance, take a peek at my Newfoundland galleries on my website below. I recognized that little red shack from Bonavista

9. JDann24

JDann24

Dec 15, 2007
    Garland, Texas
    Wow, those shots are incredible. I've been wanting to go there for a while now. Thanks for the great set.

10. buellXB9

buellXB9

Feb 16, 2007
    Qc, Canada
    Pierre B
    Thx all for your comments.
    Yes Kevin, I look at your photos and they sure look great.
    By the way, the peoples are very very friendly.
    Last photo from St-Mary's
    dsc_2612.

11. great shot above, pierre
    thanks for adding it here

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.