1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Next Stop - State Tournament

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by audu67, Jul 13, 2008.

1. audu67

audu67

Jan 14, 2008
    Decatur, Alabama
    The Decatur National AAA All Stars won the District 1 Tournament and will be going to the Alabama Dixie Youth Baseball Tournament next weekend.

[​IMG]

2. That's some harsh ... car lights? Lol.

3. audu67

audu67

Jan 14, 2008
    Decatur, Alabama
    Adrian,

I wish it were car lights. It's all the flashes of other cameras - by the other people who were smart enough to have flashes. I didn't have mine. This was at the end of a double header that ended near midnight. I hadn't realized that they would play the finals the same night. I have some shots with only the poor field lights but picked this one for the kids expressions an did a poor job of processing it.

4. niknd501

niknd501

May 13, 2006
    Illinois
    Congrats to all envolved ! Just love Little League World Series time. Best sports on
    television for sure.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.