Nicole and Michael

I shot backup for Kurt (Kemnik) last Friday. Here's a few samples from the wedding. I hope Kurt adds some of his shots.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator:
I like #1. Would love to see it in color.
I didn't upload a color version of that picture, Dennis, but here's a companion shot taken moments after and under the same conditions.

That's interesting, Bob. Does that apply to all of the color images or just to Grandma?
Hi Frank.

I was probably a little harsh but #5 & 6 look a little overprocessed is all. Are you using a D200 per chance? These look much like some results I get from a Fuji S5which is based on the D200.

Cheers!

Hi Frank.

I was probably a little harsh but #5 & 6 look a little overprocessed is all. Are you using a D200 per chance? These look much like some results I get from a Fuji S5which is based on the D200.

Cheers!
Not to worry, Bob, you're entitled to your opinion, and I appreciate the feedback. The light was pretty harsh for #5, and I had to use the recovery tool to tame the bride's gown. That may account for your impression. With regard to #6, there was no heroic processing... just RAW conversion in LR2.3, using the D2X-2 profile, and cropping. I surprised you didn't jump on #7. I punched up grandma's picture with Topaz Adjust.

I shot the wedding with a d700.

I didn't upload a color version of that picture, Dennis, but here's a companion shot taken moments after and under the same conditions.

#1 is cute but, for some reason, looks posed. This one looks very spontaneous. I like it better.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom