Night Shooting at Putrajaya

Hi guys, I am new to this and hope to learn from all the experts here. The pictures were taken at Putrajaya Malaysia - the Government Administration Center of Malaysia. The city is usually quiet at night and this gave a good opportunity for us beginner to learn.

C&C welcome, besides, that's the only way I can improve. Thanks in advance!

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Cheers!

Absolutely fabulous images, only thing thats a little disturbing is the excessive lens flare...i would try to counteract that when you're out shooting...

I like these (not doing too much night work myself) but I think the contrast is a little too much in most of them.
Id say thats always a matter of perspective...i for one love dark blacks and a ton of contrast, but others (like yourself?) might prefer slightly flatter images with less contrast...

Id say thats always a matter of perspective...i for one love dark blacks and a ton of contrast, but others (like yourself?) might prefer slightly flatter images with less contrast...
Of course it is... that's what makes critique so much fun... you get all sorts of opinions! :smile: Each gives the poster a new persepctive on how to view their pictures.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom