1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Night work in Istanbul

Discussion in 'People' started by vieri, Sep 14, 2008.

1. After getting my Leica 21 mm S-A f3.4, I decided to put it through its paces with some night shots - I loaded my Leica MP with Neopan 1600 and I went off on the streets of Istanbul.

Here some pics:

- balloon seller
    [​IMG]

- street seller
    [​IMG]

- midnight smoke
    [​IMG]

- phone talker
    [​IMG]

- lottery ticket seller
    [​IMG]

- haute couture
    [​IMG]

- family life
    [​IMG]

- homeless & his bag
    [​IMG]

All developed in 510-Pyro, scanned with a Nikon Coolscan 5000 - the scanner is probably what could save this post from being OT on a Nikon forum :biggrin:. C&C as always are very welcome, best

Vieri

2. nice mood to these shots, Vieri
    i like them very much

3. I would love to do more night photography.....these show exactly why. They give a mood that you just can't get during daylight hours. Keep 'em coming! This was an interesting series.

4. Thanks a lot Greg, indeed Istanbul at night offers a lot of mood and photographical situations. I love to depict humanity, and day time / night time doesn't make a difference for me. Night time's light though can be magic :biggrin:

Definitely agree with you, Sonya, on the night time mood :biggrin: thanks for your nice comment, I am glad you enjoyed them!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.