Nik Sharpener 2.0?

I have been looking and have not found many comments on the new version yet. I will post a link here if I find some interesting reviews.

I saw it demonstrated recently. From what I can tell, and I might have missed something, it's directed mostly at print applications. You select you output device and then paint on the sharpener in the areas you want sharpened as a last step just before printing. Works the same way the nik Color Pro 2.0 filters do.

Virginia
aka beaucamera

I just downloaded it. I'll play with it and report out. By the way it does have a special monitor viewing sharpening feature.
Rich

Echoes of PixelGenius PK Sharpener??? That's the one that I use, paint on the type of sharpening I desire and it too has output sharpening types, ie web, print, etc.

beaucamera said:
I saw it demonstrated recently. From what I can tell, and I might have missed something, it's directed mostly at print applications. You select you output device and then paint on the sharpener in the areas you want sharpened as a last step just before printing. Works the same way the nik Color Pro 2.0 filters do.

Virginia
aka beaucamera

Thats a good thing since I do a lot of printing. :)

I have the old 1.03 version of nik SharpenerPro! Inkjet Editon. I use it all the time (works fine in Tiger and PS CS2). I am ordering the 2.0 Complete version this week.

Will report back when I receive it.

C

I'm sorry to say that I am not impressed with nik sharpener 2.0 at all. :( It sharpens everything to much, including any noise that is in the image.

Back to the drawing board. :roll:

Just a note that I found something interesting here.

Anyone tried or is using this?

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom