Nik Sharpener 2.0?

I have been looking and have not found many comments on the new version yet. I will post a link here if I find some interesting reviews.

I saw it demonstrated recently. From what I can tell, and I might have missed something, it's directed mostly at print applications. You select you output device and then paint on the sharpener in the areas you want sharpened as a last step just before printing. Works the same way the nik Color Pro 2.0 filters do.

Virginia
aka beaucamera

I just downloaded it. I'll play with it and report out. By the way it does have a special monitor viewing sharpening feature.
Rich

Echoes of PixelGenius PK Sharpener??? That's the one that I use, paint on the type of sharpening I desire and it too has output sharpening types, ie web, print, etc.

beaucamera said:
I saw it demonstrated recently. From what I can tell, and I might have missed something, it's directed mostly at print applications. You select you output device and then paint on the sharpener in the areas you want sharpened as a last step just before printing. Works the same way the nik Color Pro 2.0 filters do.

Virginia
aka beaucamera

Thats a good thing since I do a lot of printing. :)

I have the old 1.03 version of nik SharpenerPro! Inkjet Editon. I use it all the time (works fine in Tiger and PS CS2). I am ordering the 2.0 Complete version this week.

Will report back when I receive it.

C

I'm sorry to say that I am not impressed with nik sharpener 2.0 at all. :( It sharpens everything to much, including any noise that is in the image.

Back to the drawing board. :roll:

Latest threads

Top Bottom