Nikkor 28mm f/3.5 PC

Hi all,

I have (and love) the 85mm PC, however there are times when it is just not wide enough. Any of you have the 28 that could comment on it?

Thanks,

Bob

rebrewer said:
Hi all,

I have (and love) the 85mm PC, however there are times when it is just not wide enough. Any of you have the 28 that could comment on it?

Thanks,

Bob

Bob,

I am so glad you posted this topic. I purchased a like new copy from a local photographer. I am very interested in anyone's feedback because I have experienced difficulty removing this lens from my D70. I would love to see a few examples (especially architectural) taken with this lens.

Real Name
Chris
Hi Bob. you had asked in your intro why people put a list of their stuff in their signature. Check Crystall's list and you'll see she has the 28.

R

Removed User 2

I have the 28mm F4. Sexy lens, as sharp as the 28 1.4.
However, the lens formula (or lens coating) is not to my liking when compared to newer lenses. This can be seen, depending on the user, as the lens unique character.

I like it but I dont use it as often as I should.

As soon as Nikon comes out with a FF body, this lens is gonna rock hard again.

Teh 85PC is the sharpest and by far. My favorite for portraits and fashion by far. Autofocus is very secondary in those situations.

rebrewer said:
Crystall,

Are you having problems with the 85, or the 28?

Best,

Bob

Hi Bob,

I am having trouble removing the 28 from my D70 body. The lens is perfect, but I might be doing something wrong. Have you tried it on a D70 body yet?

Latest threads

Top Bottom