Nikkor AF-S 400 f4 VR???

Will,

Super nice shots, but yours always are. I wished we had humming birds
here for I think it would be nice to photo.

Phil........:smile:

The first one is my favorite, a superb shot.

So this must be the super low cost, light and small f/4 lens everybody's been asking for, because Canon users have them :biggrin:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Real Name
Mike
These are super sharp and the colors are great.

It's amazing how terrible the TC2.0 looks on some lenses and how it looks great on others.

The first one is my favorite, a superb shot.

So this must be the super low cost, light and small f/4 lens everybody's been asking for, because Canon users have them :biggrin:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
Yeah, low cost Peter :Whistle: Boy, I'd kill for a lightweight 400 prime right about now. Thanks!:biggrin:

These are super sharp and the colors are great.

It's amazing how terrible the TC2.0 looks on some lenses and how it looks great on others.
Thanks, Mike! :smile: I tried 2 of the TC-20E II's and my older TC-20E played better
with the 300 f2.8 VR and even my 70-200 so I kept it. There must be quite a bit of sample variation
as I went thru 3 of the TC-17E II's before I was pleased with one on all my glass.
The 14's are more consistent but don't really do much for me at this time, I'll crop and shoot wide open. :biggrin:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom