Nikon 1 V4 Rumored Specs.

I'm using a V2 and could use a swivel LCD. Was hoping they'd use the sensor from the J5, would like to know more about this one which on the surface appears to be new. AF on these cameras is pretty fast now, maybe they did something to make it better in low light. Nothing about an EVF. I'm sure we'll find out more as the announcement gets closer.

Looks interesting only for the swivel LCD. I agree with Rick, any improvement in daylight would be irrelevant to me cos it's already fast enough. But an improvement in low light would be welcome. A pop up VF like the Sony RX would be perfect on the proviso that the camera does not get any bigger.

Quite frankly, I had hoped to see some sort of announcement for the holiday season. I have pretty much decided that I want to move to mirrorless, and that Nikon is the one I'd like.

This late in the product cycle, I'm willing to wait a bit and then take the plunge. What's interesting in my neck of the woods, no Nikon 1's are in stock. They're all 'we can order it' status. I don't even get to feel the weight and check the size.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom