Showcase Nikon 16-80mm f/2.8-4.0 DX

Real Name
Randy
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
Jim, you're killing me with these, but you know that.:)
Better than the 24-120 is saying something.
Keep em coming buddy, I'm hooked

Yes, I generally stay away but sometimes get tempted back just to see what's happening. Like gawking at a car wreck.
I still spend a fair amount of time there, in spite of the behaviour that goes on with many. You learn to tune out the bad and look for the good. The main reason I go there is that it is just so active. A lot of the forums have really slowed down over the years.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nice picture Bill, with natural looking colors. Please, could you, and other fellows, comment on how D500 colors compare to other DX cameras'? Thanx.

Thanx Jim. I'm considering buying a D7200: lighter than my D300 but with similar characteristics (AF, built-in commander flash, 100% viewfinder, similar frame rate, etc) and more resolution.
Till 23rd Jan we have Nikon Italy 100 Euro cash-back on D7200.
I think you will be very pleased with a D7200.

Real Name
Bill Mellen
Nice picture Bill, with natural looking colors. Please, could you, and other fellows, comment on how D500 colors compare to other DX cameras'? Thanx.

Thanx Jim. I'm considering buying a D7200: lighter than my D300 but with similar characteristics (AF, built-in commander flash, 100% viewfinder, similar frame rate, etc) and more resolution.
Till 23rd Jan we have Nikon Italy 100 Euro cash-back on D7200.
Ricardo,

I think the D500 has the best color of any Nikon DX camera I have had experience with (D70, D300, D7100 and now a D500). What is amazing is when you get to how well color holds up at higher ISO settings.

ISO 6400 mixed indoor lighting

D5C_0832 by Bill Mellen, on Flickr

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom