Nikon 17-55 2.8 (pics)

Discussion in 'Lens Lust' started by taat2d, Jun 30, 2008.

1. taat2d

taat2d

Sep 28, 2007
    NYC
  2. Very nice - I just got mine on Friday, too, and I feel the same way about it :smile:

Cheers

Mike

3. Joe
    Nice shot of your son! Congrats on the new lens. I see you are starting to use it well.

4. Nice snapshots here. 17-55 One of the better, most useful lenses in the DX line.

5. taat2d

taat2d

Sep 28, 2007
    NYC
    Thanx Mike. I hope you enjoy yours too.

Thanx Tony. After getting the oppurtunity to see what this lens could do at our get together I decided I really wanted one.

This lens replaced my 18-200 VR as my walk around lens.

6. bradNYC

bradNYC

Mar 28, 2008
    NYC
    Joe,

These are very good pics and you're difinitely getting better. The last pic is my favorite.

7. taat2d

taat2d

Sep 28, 2007
    NYC
    Brad thanx. This IS all your fault you know. :eek: :biggrin:

I TOLD you I didn't want to see what that lens could do. Haha

8. bradNYC

bradNYC

Mar 28, 2008
    NYC
    LOL, can you finally say you're done for now? When I got the 17-55, that was my biggest purchase and I'm still feeling the effects...:D izzy:

9. taat2d

taat2d

Sep 28, 2007
    NYC
    YESSS

Especially after buying the Sigma and now the Nikon. Forget it!! If my wife knew she'd be throwing me out of the house!! :eek: 

10. My most used lens... enjoy it!

11. taat2d

taat2d

Sep 28, 2007
    NYC
    Thanx Shaun. I think I made the right decision to make this my walk around. I really like the versatility of having the fixed Aperture.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.