Nikon 18-200 VR earns its price**Nudity**

Although, I do not use it that much, my family or me always have this
beauty in the bag. The most versatile one lens solution...besides the
nikkor 50/1.4 of course.

El Prado museum, Madrid. Superb artistic work on display. The following images had noise and I have used noise ninja and ps on these pics.

p905964679.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

p821836862.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks for looking.

Good shots, but w/o knowing the shooting data behind these shots, (you appear to have stripped the exif out during the save for web), it's difficult to say anything else about the shots. Were they shot with super low shutter speeds?

Steve,

Good shots, but w/o knowing the shooting data behind these shots, (you appear to have stripped the exif out during the save for web), it's difficult to say anything else about the shots. Were they shot with super low shutter speeds?

Thanks for looking. These were taken sometime ago and converted for the
web. I will look for the originals and post the exif data. One thing for sure,
iso =>800 on a D200.

Regards.

Good grief Charley Brown !, You were pre warned and you came anyway! I think a neat study could have been done with the shadow on the wall in the first shot and I am still amazed at the work in the hands.

I wonder how old these statues are. I can see the cracks in them. Very nice pictures and thanks for taking us to the El Prado Museum.

I wonder how old these statues are. I can see the cracks in them. Very nice pictures and thanks for taking us to the El Prado Museum.

Got me there, Gaye. I am embarrased to say but I have no clue as to their age. beautiful sculptures, though.

Regards.

Calm down Evan, they're statues. :Wink:

My problem is that it said "nudity," and there really isn't enough of it! :smile:

Seriously, these are wonderful shots. I like the second one the best.

This looks like Hellenic art of the sixth to fourth century BCE. Amazing stuff. Thanks for posting!

Real Name
William Beem
Yes, they are fine images from a fine piece of glass. Next time, try not to raise my expectations with false claims on the subject line. :)

Hi, new member here, I just got my 18-200 VR at my local camera store.
Gosh, that VR thing is very helpful as I have an "always vibrating hands" :tongue:

Latest threads

Top Bottom