1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

2. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

FS Nikon 18-35 3.5-4.5 ED Lens - Last Chance Pricing

Discussion in 'Member Buy, Sell & Trade' started by Minuteman3, May 30, 2018.

1. In advance of a big cross country trip, I decided to splurge and pickup a Nikon 14-24 2.8 as my "super" wide angle. Thus, my current 18-35 is ready for a new home.

This particular zoom has been mine for many years. About 18 months ago, I dropped it and the rear mounting ring was slightly damaged. There was NO damage to the glass as the lens cap was on the lens at the time. In June 2017, I sent it to Nikon USA for repair and it came back looking and working as new. It is absolutely pristine!! In addition to the lens, I'm including a 77mm Nikon NC filter that's always been on the front of the lens since the repair.

Price: $500 including USA shipping/insurance (I checked and similar lenses used online look to run from the high 400's to 625 for "demo" quality. This one is at least E+ after the end to end repair!!)

IMG_0324.
    NIKON D750    ---    85mm    f/4.0    1/125s    ISO 1000
    IMG_0327.
    NIKON D750    ---    85mm    f/4.0    1/40s    ISO 1000
    IMG_0323.
    IMG_0325.
    IMG_0326.

Thanks for looking!!

Ken

2. Would like to sell this before my trip ... price drop to $400 all included! (Shipping and PP fees, can also do a card over the phone)

Ken

3. Would really like to move this out before the weekend ...

Would prefer to let this perfect lens have a great home with someone here ... so, I'll drop the price to sell here for $250, including PP fees, and priority shipping ... which, by the way, just barely covers the repair cost!!

Thanks for looking!!

Ken

4. cobradriver

cobradriver

Jul 28, 2008
    San Diego
    Is it still for sale?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yes it is!! Got busy and hadn't listed it elsewhere. See your PM...

Ken

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.