• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

[EXPIRED] **Nikon 200-400 ED IF VR1 AFS** LOWER price $4,170 OR $3,980!!

Buy/Sell feedback for Butlerkid (1)

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
This lens is in excellent, 9 or 9+ condition, as you can see from the pictures below. NO marks on the glass. No scratches or dings on the lens body. The tripod foot shows minor signs of use, which I have tried to show in the pictures. The rubber on the zoom ring shows minor signs of being gripped - no scratches or dings in the rubber, though. Overall, the lens is in beautiful shape.

When I bought the lens used, I noticed Nikon had a recall on the CL-L2 soft case. I exchanged the old bag for the new version of the CL-L2 Nikon soft case. I have only used the case for storage. It is like brand new.

HK-30 hood has minor rub marks visible when help up to the light just right. But no significant dings or scratches….really clean.

Includes RRS LCF 14 C replacement foot. Includes drawstring lens cover. No box. Lens manual included.

CASE WITHDRAWN: SOLD! Includes the large aluminum Nikon CT 504 trunk and unused strap! Great for storage or transport! $356 at B&H! Although the trunk description says it is for the 500 lens….the previous seller included this when I bought the lens. The 200-400 will fit into the trunk.

I purchased the lens in 2010 for a trip to Alaska. When I received the lens, I could not tell that it had ever been used. I very seldom used the lens after that trip to Alaska. Check out the Grizzly Bears for samples of what this lens can do!

Asking $4,300 Paypal'd and shipped to the lower 48 states. I'll accept $4,170 check from established NikonCafe member. Lens, etc will ship immediately after check clears.

If you have no need of the soft case, you can have the lens for $3,980 check or $4,100 PayPal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
See all images here..... or look below....

i-5BLqjF3-X2.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

i-KWfNhLv-X2.jpg

i-6xms4Pf-X2.jpg

i-dK4TqQj-X2.jpg

i-tTCXWcB-X2.jpg

i-4nhWFtQ-X2.jpg

i-dXKT3BD-X2.jpg

i-QDw2X3m-X2.jpg

i-Pkwq93p-X2.jpg

i-npGnkHD-X2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
Excellent condition!

_DSC2720%20as%20Smart%20Object-1_crop-X3.jpg

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
ttt....sale fell through....lens still available....

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom