• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

[FS] Nikon 200-500mm f/5.6E ED AF-S VR. Ships: US

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
User name: eastcoasteddie

Items to sell/buy/trade: Nikon 200-500mm f/5.6E ED AF-S VR

Prices: $1100

Ships to: US

Description: Thinking about selling my 2018 Nikon 200-500mm
Purchased from Adorama on 7/11/2018 because of GAS (Gear Acquisition Syndrome).
It has been very lightly used, and treated like a baby. Thinking of selling because I use it maybe 3 times a year. I have taken some wonderful photos with it, some posted here...but guess what...I’m not a real photographer and it makes no sense for me to keep a pro-level lens just to post on Nikon Café once in a blue moon for three virtual “thumbs-up”.
[actually thinking about selling everything I have because it’s pointless to keep]

I will take some photos of it and post them in a bit, but I wanted to get this going to see if it gains any traction in the first place.

But here are samples taken with my D7100
So let me know if there is any interest - it’s the most expensive piece of gear I have.
I don’t have the original box, but I have the box top and UPC...if it matters...

Images for this listing: File(s) attached

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method: USPS or UPS

Shipping charge:

Handling time:
7 days

References:

Additional comments:
Not open to trade offers, Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm), Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Attachments

Last edited:
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom