Nikon 24-70/2.8 S is shipping

Ugh, I just can't stand Youtube reviews. Why would I want to see a picture of a D850 zoomed in at 200%? BORING!

I love this Korean photo review site that shoots high res photos and does it with style. They also shoot pictures of the equipment so you get a visual how it looks like in-person. Their Canon R 28-70mm f/2 review is pretty cool. Looking forward to their review of the Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8 S!

[리뷰] 캐논 | CANON RF 28-70mm F2 L USM

Last edited:
True, but have they worked out the AF on the Z6 yet? I haven't been following it very closely, it's safer that way. I just keep in my mind those early reviews about AF issues and no one gets hurt. :D
The Z6 AF with native lenses seem every bit as fast as my A7III with native lenses. I still prefer my D750 over both camera for real action. The only weirdness on the Z is the shutter blackout on C-AF which they should hopefully hammer out in the upcoming FW and perhaps fixing the 1/2000th max shutter speed in EFCS. Sony automatically turns EFCS off above 1/2000th so you can leave it on all the time.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom