Nikon 24-70/2.8 S is shipping

Ugh, I just can't stand Youtube reviews. Why would I want to see a picture of a D850 zoomed in at 200%? BORING!

I love this Korean photo review site that shoots high res photos and does it with style. They also shoot pictures of the equipment so you get a visual how it looks like in-person. Their Canon R 28-70mm f/2 review is pretty cool. Looking forward to their review of the Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8 S!

[리뷰] 캐논 | CANON RF 28-70mm F2 L USM

Last edited:
True, but have they worked out the AF on the Z6 yet? I haven't been following it very closely, it's safer that way. I just keep in my mind those early reviews about AF issues and no one gets hurt. :D
The Z6 AF with native lenses seem every bit as fast as my A7III with native lenses. I still prefer my D750 over both camera for real action. The only weirdness on the Z is the shutter blackout on C-AF which they should hopefully hammer out in the upcoming FW and perhaps fixing the 1/2000th max shutter speed in EFCS. Sony automatically turns EFCS off above 1/2000th so you can leave it on all the time.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom