1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Nikon 28-105 question

Discussion in 'Lens Lust' started by danmab, Jul 19, 2007.

1. danmab

danmab

Apr 26, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Hello people,
    Without having the manual in front of me, anybody know how to get the Nikkor 28-105D lens OUT of macro mode?

I figured out that it has to be set to 105mm to slide the toggle from "Normal" to "Macro", but I can't seem to figure out how to slide it back to "Normal".

I've tried puttting it back to 105mm and that doesn't seem to unlock the slide, then I used the other focal lengths and nothing seems to unlock it.

Help!

2. Either switch the camera into manual focus mode and rotate the focus ring until you are out of the macro range, or focus on something in the distance to get the focus out of the macro range. At this point, you should be able to switch it out of Macro mode.

3. danmab

danmab

Apr 26, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Awesome -- it worked -- thanks a ton Michael!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.