• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

[FS] Nikon 50/1.8S. $425... more

Buy/Sell feedback for SRHEdD (3)

Real Name
Steve
User name: SRHEdD

Items to sell/buy/trade: Nikon items for sale

Prices: 70-300AF-P(FX) $375, 50/1.8S $425, SB-5000 $350.

Ships to: US

Description: A few Nikon items to go, all would pass for new, flash maybe LN-. Will include shipping in US48, my choice of shipper. Long history on eBay 1180+ transactions at 100%. Here as well. PayPal only, US shipping only. Selling in multiple outlets, will update as they go.

Images for this listing: upon request

Payments accepted: PayPal

Shipping method: Sellers choice depending on location.

Shipping charge:

Handling time:

References:

Additional comments:
Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Last edited:
Real Name
Carl
Steve; Not trying to insult or be smart, but what is special about the 50 mm f/1.8 that it would command the $425 price?

Had I seen this a couple of days ago I would have taken the 50mm, but already have one on the way to me.

While the cost is $75 less; don't you think that having Nikon's 5 year warranty is worth $75?

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
As a reminder, Rule #3 for the Buy and Sell Forum:

No discussion of price is allowed in the replies to a listing. The only exception to this is that you are allowed to say the equivalent of "Great price!" if someone gives a particularly good selling price. You may not in any other way comment on or discuss price in a reply to any listing. All comments about price must take place by private message (PM) or email. You need at least one post in the main forum (outside of Buy and Sell) to be able to PM, and this post should not be "I am posting so I can PM" or equivalent. If you are unable to PM, an alternative is to post a reply in the thread with your email address asking to be contacted that way. Being unable to PM is not a legitimate reason for commenting on price in a reply to a listing.

Steve; Not trying to insult or be smart, but what is special about the 50 mm f/1.8 that it would command the $425 price?
Had I seen this a couple of days ago I would have taken the 50mm, but already have one on the way to me.
The 50 f1.8 S lens for Z cameras retails for $600. It's on sale new now for $500, so the $425 price is very fair. It's a wonderful lens. I have one and highly recommend it.
While the cost is $75 less; don't you think that having Nikon's 5 year warranty is worth $75?

Real Name
Carl
O.K., Thanks...Had forgotten the prohibition about price discussion. I knew it had to be something I didn't know, and was unaware of the prices for Z cameras. Apologies!

Is this 50 1.8 S lens still available?

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom