Nikon 500 pf hand held for an old guy.

Love the weight of this balanced on a 850 even with a 1.4 TC attached.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

And for the obligatory crop:
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Real Name
Randy
the 500pf is the most special lens I've ever used. Sure the 500e is better but only slightly and the 500pf is so light you can get flight shots much easier than ever before

I agree, Bob. The 500 PF and D850 are an excellent match and very easy to handle.
Such a good combo..and not too bad on the D500 in good light..
How did you get the 500 PF? I have one on order for many months. I know how, it was a miracle!
I have dealt with a local camera shop over the years, not so much the big box camera stores. More personal and expedient service. And if I'm pushy for a certain item he usually puts me on the priority list.
the 500pf is the most special lens I've ever used. Sure the 500e is better but only slightly and the 500pf is so light you can get flight shots much easier than ever before
I agree. I've been able to get shots of moving critters and birds handheld that would not have been possible, for me, without this combo ( except for maybe the 300 pf on the D500 )

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom