1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Nikon 67mm cap for tammy 28-75...

Discussion in 'Lens Lust' started by smodak, Jun 20, 2007.

1. smodak

smodak

Jun 11, 2007
    Franklin MA US
    I just won this item off of ebay but I missed the point that seller said only rear cap and hood is included..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280124790568

I looked for a Tamron 67mm front cap in Bocaphoto.com site but could not find it. If I buy a Nikon 67mm cap, would it fit the tammy? What are my other options?

2. a Nikon 67mm will fit just fine.

3. nykonian

nykonian

May 4, 2007
    New York
    Actually, the Nikon cap looks better and feel more solid. I used to have that lens and I replaced the cap with a Nikon one.

4. Darn You!!! Darn You To Heck!!!!:mad:  You snuck in and STOLE it from under me.:biggrin:

J/K. Was watching one last night that was at $100 until the last 2 min. Ballooned to $190ish before you could click "bid". Let me know what you think of it. Still would like one.

5. smodak

smodak

Jun 11, 2007
    Franklin MA US
    :biggrin:

I will let you know how it goes. The seller seems to be very good in responding to email. He assured me that I can send the lens back for a full refund including shipping, in case I am not happy...within 7 days. If it does not have the front focus or backfocus problem...I will keep it.

6. smodak

smodak

Jun 11, 2007
    Franklin MA US
    Thanks to all of you that replied.

I ordered it from B&H.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.