Nikon 70-200 f2.8E FL

Real Name
Tim
<sigh> Wonderful images.

Not helping me stem off finally moving over to this lens from my current Tamron....not one bit... :) But thats not necessarily a bad thing. Just an expensive one....

Cheers folks - I'm lucky enough that I live close to areas that show the lens off to its best advantage. It really is a stunning achievement by Nikon.

All of these are outstanding. My 70-200/2.8 FL is my go-to lens unless I need a wider field of view.
I've started carrying the D800e with the 70-200 permanently attached and the Df with the Voigtlander 40mm on. The idea had been to try and keep things simple for Winter. Things didn't quite work out due to family illnesses and a lack of personal time due to a number of workshops but I'll persevere with the system.

I always enjoy your images, Mark, and envy the the beauty of your locale! Stac Pollaidh and Tree is one to "get lost in", so to speak, with its portrayal of nature's power and beauty.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom