Nikon 8-15mm.....

JPS

Hi !
Could someone post 4 pics from the Nikon 8-15, at 8, 10, 12 and 15mm., on tripod, same shutter-speed and aperture, from the exact same spot ? No need for full size, 1200x800 pixels would be good enough !
Many thanks in advance !!
J-P,

Can't help you with 10 or 12, but here's two at 8 and 15mm. Shot in NEF, converted and resized.... no other editing.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Nikkor at 15mm.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Not my lens.... I was allowed to step to the door of the building and fire off a few shots. I wanted to compare the lens to my Siggy 8 and 15.

JPS

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not my lens.... I was allowed to step to the door of the building and fire off a few shots. I wanted to compare the lens to my Siggy 8 and 15.
Thanks Ken !! That gives an idea, but, I really would like the FOUR focal length, 8, 10, 12 and 15 milimeters, AND with a STILL image ;-) !!
Cheers,
J-P.

Thanks Ken !! That gives an idea, but, I really would like the FOUR focal length, 8, 10, 12 and 15 milimeters, AND with a STILL image ;-) !!
Cheers,
J-P.

Um....... they are still. They certainly ain't movies!

JPS

That's why I asked someone HERE to do it 🤗 ! There MUST be someone that got this damn lens.... and these days of lockdown are a good opportunity to make some tests 😉 !
Ohhhh well....🥴 !

Are you just wanting to get an idea what the FOV would be at 10 and 12? You could get fairly close using math and the 8 and 15 shots.

Real Name
Tim
I own the lens and have it with me on this trip and will try to get you what you ask for sometime tomorrow...tbh I'm not sure if I brought a tripod with me though... if not I'll do my best to get the exact same angle/positioning of a non-moving object.

JPS

I own the lens and have it with me on this trip and will try to get you what you ask for sometime tomorrow...tbh I'm not sure if I brought a tripod with me though... if not I'll do my best to get the exact same angle/positioning of a non-moving object.
Thanks Tim ! That'll be great ! Thanks in advance 👍 !

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom