• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

COMPLETED Nikon AF-S 500mm f4G ED VR. Ships: US

User name: drr1531

Items to sell/buy/trade: Nikon AF-S 500mm f4G ED VR

Prices: $4200

Ships to: US

Description: Excellent condition AF-S Nikkor 500mm f4G ED VR lens with LensCoat lens cap, lens cover and RRS foot. Last professional service was performed by APS March of 2018 for tune/clean and replacement of mounting collar.

I am the original owner of this lens. Ordered LensCoat and RRS foot at same time as lens and both have been on it since day one. Aside from brief periods of travel to warmer climates this lens has spent its entire life in Alaska where our typical indoor humidity is 35%(mold only occurs in high humidity environs). Many images made with this lens have been posted here in the Cafe. We're spending this winter on the SC coast and I thought I'd list it while down here in the event there might be potential buyers close enough to meet and see it in person.

Sale includes lens, LensCoat lens cover, LensCoat front lens cap, RRS foot, and original Nikon rear end cap. I do have the original Nikon case/locker and nylon lens cap but they are back at home in Alaska. If the buyer wants the case I can ship it at buyer's expense when I get back home in April.

1) Lens w/LensCoat cover, lens cap, and original Nikon hood.
20200110_132030.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2) Closer look
20200110_131734.jpg

3) slight scuffing near mounting ring
20200110_131757.jpg

4)slight scuffing around hood mount/ring
20200110_132134.jpg

5)
20200110_131652.jpg

Images for this listing: File(s) attached

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method: least expensive to buyer's address

Shipping charge: included

Handling time: will ship day after confirmed funds

References:

Additional comments:
Not open to trade offers, Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address or can meet in person within reasonable driving range of Georgetown, SC.

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Last edited:
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom