Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/4D. Couple of shots from the 4th

Browsing thru a few from earlier in the summer. Just wanted to share these.

Shot with D3 at the Goshen Fair in NYState over the July 4th weekend.

Thanks for looking.

Mike

click on image for larger view

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are two photos...

...that you might consider making LARGE prints, and presenting to the Goshen Fair Board - with remuneration - else you take the prints home for your personal photo-display.

FLAWLESS photos, IMO.

Mke, you work too enthusiastically to snap and process these captures and then not be compensated.

JMO, of course.

...that you might consider making LARGE prints, and presenting to the Goshen Fair Board - with remuneration - else you take the prints home for your personal photo-display.

FLAWLESS photos, IMO.

Mke, you work too enthusiastically to snap and process these captures and then not be compensated.

JMO, of course.
Thanks John. My head is swelling:smile:

Appreciate the comments buddy! If you wanna see a real lens, you gotta see my new 300 F2.8..and whadda story behind the purchase of this baby!

Mike

Nice photos, I like the first one the best. Did you try any at slower shutter speeds?
Thanks Preston. I usually enjoy shooting lower shutter at the track with my shorter primes. You are right, it gives a nice, different kind of look.

mike

Thanks John. My head is swelling:smile:

Appreciate the comments buddy! If you wanna see a real lens, you gotta see my new 300 F2.8..and whadda story behind the purchase of this baby!

Mike

Did you finally nail one of "THOSE", Mike?

You deserve it if you did. I know you will exercise and learn this lens to its capabilities.

Clinking mugs at Belmont post-Labor day!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom