• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

COMPLETED Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 400mm f/2.8E FL ED VR Lens LNIB. Ships: US

Buy/Sell feedback for Randy (0)

Real Name
Randy
User name: Randy

Items to sell/buy/trade: Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 400mm f/2.8E FL ED VR Lens LNIB

Prices: 7500

Ships to: US

Description: Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 400mm f/2.8E FL ED VR Lens
LNIB
Lenscoat and Arca Swiss foot included (and original foot)

Comes with everything as new in Nikon suitcase and then in original shipping box.

No marks or signs of use

this is $11,200 new

my price includes shipping, insurance and Paypal fees

Images for this listing: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method: UPS

Shipping charge: 0

Handling time: 22-3 days

References:

Additional comments:
Not open to trade offers, Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Last edited:
Wow!!!

I'm sad that my youngest stopped playing soccer this year. I always wanted one of these and had to make due with my 300mm, f2.8 and a TC which just isn't the same. This was the lens that produced all of your magical background erasing shots on large fields.

Real Name
Randy
Wow!!!

I'm sad that my youngest stopped playing soccer this year. I always wanted one of these and had to make due with my 300mm, f2.8 and a TC which just isn't the same. This was the lens that produced all of your magical background erasing shots on large fields.
IMO the fl and aperture create a look that can't be beat
D02A2CB9-7169-49AA-A5F0-A9A263B94D8F.jpeg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Real Name
Dan
Wow. That is a crazy deal. It was a deal at your original ask. If I had a need I'd have driven up to get it. Unfortunately 400mm seems betwixt and between for me. Though I've always been tempted just because that's the best of the best.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom