1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Nikon/B&H Lens sale/discounts/rebates

Discussion in 'Lens Lust' started by Palouse, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Nice price on the 2-5, closer to what I paid 2 years ago from Canada :D 

2. SWsabre

SWsabre

Oct 5, 2008
    AZ
    I agree, the best deal of the bunch is the 200-500 at over 10% off, if I didn't already have (and like) the Sigma 150-600 C I might be tempted ;) 

3. I got the email today announcing the sale...I have to convince myself that it’s good enough reason to get the 200-500 NOW...!!!! (And tighten my belt for the next few months...)

4. The amazing AF-P 70-300 is apparently permanently reduced to $599.95, according to Thom Hogan. It's in the same quality class as the 200-500.

5. For THAT amount of money, I'd get the Sigma 100-400 C...300's pretty limited. :D 

6. Tried it, too big and heavy for me.

7. Trigger....pulled...
    Now I wait...
    :whistle: 

8. Will be here just in time to visit a swamp...

4A822564-B824-4DC0-A2C4-0179B9F62D9D.

9. I ordered a 16-35. Was due to be delivered Thursday, July 12. FedEx, bless them, delivered it today. UPS would have simply sat on it for a day!

• Like Like x 1
  10. I would be leery of any lens scheduled to be delivered on Friday the 13th. :ROFLMAO: 

• Funny Funny x 3
  11. Your phone needs charging.

• Like Like x 1
  12. My lucky number...

By 11:48 pm, it usually does...its 3rd time around for the day.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
  13. Now that it’s on the truck for delivery, I’m having bits of angst that perhaps the 200-500 is too much lens for my ability, and perhaps I should have gotten something lesser....

My only other lenses are the 35mm 1.8, and (older version) tamron 90mm macro 2.8. Simple primes with no VR...I might be out of the 200-500’s league...

Does this happen to anyone, or do i just suffer from a lack of overall confidence?

14. The 1st time you nail a shot at 500 f5.6 you'll forget about any angst.
    I posted an early grab a couple of years ago, many thought I cheated
    and shot my 500 f4 VR at f5.6 Enjoy your new lens! :D 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.