Nikon Cafe Board Themes

Just had a quick idea about the board layout/themes here.

I looked through the options and there are 3 - Nikon (yellow), blue and gray. I was wondering if perhaps we had users on here that could make themes (with images at the top or different color schemes or what have you) and perhaps the members could vote and the top winners could have their layouts set as new theme options?

I think the only thing that is a drag about this forum is the lack of color and eye appeal. While I believe the main purpose should be to come and discuss, and I in no way want to take away from that, I do think we could have the option of perhaps spicing up the layout a little? I know I spend a lot of time here and it would be a bit more enjoyable (though I didn't think it could happen) if it were a little "prettier" on my end.

Just a suggestion. Perhaps we can talk about it? :smile:

Ah yes, I see.

Hrm, well it seems a few changes have already been made - hadn't seen that before. Thank you.

Looks like I'll be downloading the plugin for Firefox as not to start anymore arguments over this again! :p

Recently?...wow I was the one that brought that up...17 months ago! Where the heck did you get this post? From page 150?:eek:

Haha, was that last year? I just saw February, didn't know it was 2007.

Anyway, the plugin theme is really messing with my firefox, so it's just back to wishing for a few more color change samples. :)

Yes it was 2007. I know Sean it doesn't seem like it was 17 months ago. It seems like I just had my 1000th post...I look over and I'm heading to 2900. This has to be a mistake.

Latest threads

Top Bottom