Nikon Cafe Gathering 2007, by Larry

Great shots! The one of the herron with the fish is a hoot. I wonder how long they go before eating again? Glad to see SOMEBODY saw me on the other shore!! Thanks for noticing. :biggrin:

Rich

You've got some great shots, Larry. That 600 got the best shot I've seen of the Redhead.

Rich sure looked lonely on the other side.

These are wonderful, Larry! Ah, so you, with that 600mm lens, could find Rich on the other shore -- he couldn't be seen with the naked eye! (Well, at least not with mine!)

The woodpecker is gorgeous! I haven't gotten to that yet in my PP but I can already predict that the birdie will be a little dot on the tree, if I'm lucky.

That heron gobbling that enormous fish is just amazing -- that is a real prize photo!!

Nice shooting, Larry! It's been so much fun for me to see the shots everyone took over the course of the weekend. I'm glad you came away with some keepers. See you again next year!

What a great documentation of our event, Larry. If these don't pique the interest of those who have not yet attended, I will be totally surprized. And the image of the GBH with the "filet 'o fish" hanging out of his mouth should be on the cover of a birding magazine.

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
Real Name
Wade
Super shots Larry,

I added your dogwood shot to the mix of other dogwoods.

Cheers

Wade

:redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface:

Y'all are making me blush. Thanks for the compliments.

And once again a big thank you to the locals. It helped a lot, especially the tip about the particular rock to set up near to get good shots of the herons eating.

Latest threads

Top Bottom