Nikon Cafe Merchandise For Sale! (link)

K

Ken-L

I think the Thong should be de rigeur for our Avatar photos.......

AFS

hrm....already 16, so i'd better start off with the infant creeper for when that happens in about a decade or so. :)
Don't think i'm joking, I fully intend to OWN Nikon some day......

curious

will the hats match the thong spagetti strap combo I am working on? I would hate to disapoint my wife by not matching......

I was just wonderin'.............how come the mouse pads cost more than the thongs...........it ain't right.....it just ain't right......lol

Maybe we have seen a photo??

Greg said:
Thought I'd let you know since we haven't seen the pictures yet!
Hmmm... I'm not totally sure, but what is Patrick wearing in his avatar????

Sorry about the model, but this shot gives you a good look the hat.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Hmmm... Any chance that there will be option for smaller version of the logo on some of the shirts and/or caps? I'm not too crazy about having a huge logo dead center. Also, what about a choice of some other color than plain white (and that glowing neon yellow :D)? I'd love to get an ecru or red or hunter green polo shirt or henley or maybe even windbreaker w/ a small logo on the left -- I could also go for that "ringer" shirt w/ a small logo on the left too.

_Man_

PGB

Man-Fai Wong said:
Hmmm... Any chance that there will be option for smaller version of the logo on some of the shirts and/or caps? I'm not too crazy about having a huge logo dead center. Also, what about a choice of some other color than plain white (and that glowing neon yellow :D)? I'd love to get an ecru or red or hunter green polo shirt or henley or maybe even windbreaker w/ a small logo on the left -- I could also go for that "ringer" shirt w/ a small logo on the left too.

_Man_
Unfortunately cafepress has a pretty poor selection. I can mod a shirt for you if you like. I am currently looking into some other shirt options elsewhere and they will probably be handled like the hats.

Thanks,

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom