Nikon Cafe Merchandise For Sale! (link)

Yes folks it's true! Now you can get Nikon Cafe Merchandise, and help support this great site's day-to-day operating costs at the same time! I'm sure many of you didn't know about this, in fact, I just discovered this last night while reading a thread about Rich's new lens. They have a good variety of stuff you can get, including Coffee Cups, Mouse Pads, Tee Shirts, etc. They take major credit cards too, so ordering is very easy!
Check it out here!: http://www.cafepress.com/nikoncafe

R

Robin Horlock

I think the thin part goes to the back.
Kind of a Butt Floss scenario. Not that
I would know for sure, Just guessing,
Really.

Well Harris, on YOU.......

I don't THINK so! :shock: :( :? :lol: Bet it would look pretty darn good on Jesse or Kirsten though! :twisted:

R

Robin Horlock

I don't know what Harris looks like but I don't
want the visual!!

I can not get the page to load :<(((((((

Tried last night also..

Hope it is just soooooo busy with all you great folks
purchasing all the goodies.

Finally got in.....

Turned off a bunch of internet protection stuff.

Geeeewizzzzz..... grrrr

But, did ya buy somethin?

Gale said:
Finally got in.....

Turned off a bunch of internet protection stuff.

Geeeewizzzzz..... grrrr

I got a Coffee Cup, a Mouse Pad, & 3 shirts, and...I forgot! :shock:

Just did a purchase myself, and sent it to my folks house so I will have it waiting for me when I hit the states. Been over 2 1/2 years since I have set foot in the USA, and the first thing I buy to have waiting for me is Cafe Gear.

PGB

F15Todd said:
Just did a purchase myself, and sent it to my folks house so I will have it waiting for me when I hit the states. Been over 2 1/2 years since I have set foot in the USA, and the first thing I buy to have waiting for me is Cafe Gear.

It will be good to have you home. I appreciate all that you and your family have done over there for our country. I salute you.

Thanks,

Patrick Bramlett said:
F15Todd said:

It will be good to have you home. I appreciate all that you and your family have done over there for our country. I salute you.

Thanks,
I second that.

I think that thong will scare the swans!! *LOL* As if the people in my life don't think I've got enough photography in my life, I can just image what they'd say if they saw it printed on my undies!!!! *LOL*

Well, I've been looking at the "Buy It" page and to be honest, I'm rather disappointed. I don't drink coffee, can't tell time, so that leaves the Cup and Clock out. I was really into getting a few of those Thong Thingies, but from the looks of the sizes I think I'd need at least one for each leg, which probably would not work to well. Then I was interested in one of those spaghetti strap thingies, but size again gets in the way. I mean, what the heck is a sensitive fella like me to do :?: :?: :?:

Guess I'll have to think on this for a bit longer, oh the pain of making decisions.....

Insulated mugs would be nice

either in stainless or those gel-filled mugs you can freeze would both be big sellers.

Latest threads

Top Bottom