Nikon Canada Service

I just got news this week that I was being relocated to Montreal... So I called Nikon Canada today to have a timeline in regards to the camera I sent last week... It is ready and I will get it this Friday with my flash :smile:

I am more than impressed with their service will have to call back on Friday and I am thinking about sending them all (All the techs...) Movie tickets!

Now I need a new lens faster than anticipated :biggrin:

Okay so in order to get a N.P.S. # all I need is another Nikon professional body and 2 more professional lenses. Kudos Nikon and Kudos their tech support and customer service.

I'm outta the loop. I thought you were in Mount Royale?
I just spoke to Nikon Can today about the service advisory on the D2H.

Glad you got some timely service. I once had my 5700 in there for 3 weeks to fix a dead pixel.

BACK,..... to M-town........ again?
Good Grief !
Fortunately I know you have assetts in both cities : ~ )
Good luck Bro!
Yup, have to take care of a Montreal account... Got the news yesterday. I am either leaving on Monday for MTL or in two weeks...

Are you really already heading back to Mtl???
Yes I am. I have a wedding to attend this Saturday (not mine!:rolleyes: not yet...) And then I could get the go ahead either for Monday or end of May.

I'm outta the loop. I thought you were in Mount Royale?
I just spoke to Nikon Can today about the service advisory on the D2H.

Glad you got some timely service. I once had my 5700 in there for 3 weeks to fix a dead pixel.
I was in Montreal, was relocated to Toronto 4 weeks ago and now I am being relocated back to Montreal... And... and I love Toronto

K

kevin.sinn

My 18-200VR has been there for almost 7 weeks. My old D70 was there twice and was back within 10 days both times. Perhaps there is a different wait for lenses versus camera bodies?

Cheers!

I have had only great experiences with Nikon Canada. I live 1 hour east of them and twice I've been there. Once with a D70 for a ? lens fit problem (70-200 vr) which they reassured me was ok and at the same time did a firmware upgrade, and second with my D200 for dust in the viewfinder. All were done for me immediately while I waited without charge.

What did they tell you ?
I was told that they would fix the D2H regardless of how old or long I had it.
(looking at getting a great used copy-approx 14k actuations) with regard to the meter and AF issues many have experienced.

The 5700 I was told was waiting for a part but when I complained, they gave it back to me the next day with the dead pixel fixed. So go figure...

I guess I already know the answer but I'll try claaing them soon to see if thay be willing to repair my US D2H body. :Whistle: If not, I guess I'll live with it for a while to see if the "ERR" messages get more frequent. Then I might need to find some in the States to help me have it repaired by Nikon USA. :confused:

K

kevin.sinn

Finally!

I'm happy to report that after almost 7 weeks I have my 18-200VR back from Nikon Canada. It arrived today - and after testing with my D200 - all is well. They replaced the Silent Wave Motor. Hopefully this one will last longer than 3 weeks!

Cheers

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom