Nikon Capture Camera Control

Hi Folks,

Wow i like this forum! Anyway, I use a Nikon D2hs. This is only a minor question, in Nikon Camera Control you can edit and save the CF banks, how do i save and edit the shooting banks? Or cant i apart from on the camera?

Thanks

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Re: Mr. Grove

jfenton said:
Nice to see you in here :)
Hi Jim! Hope your throat is not getting any worse becuase we all waiting to see what Nikon have done with your D2x! This forum is better than others i have been to seems a bit more freindly!

8)

Real Name
Andreas Berglund
As for the shooting banks you just connect the camera (remember USB setting in camera must be set to PTP!), bring up NC Camera control make the changes you want and they are automatically propageted to the camera. If you want to save thes estting to file just go tot hemenu and save them on your disk. By now I have sevral settings saved, it comes in quite handy, you can have a wedding set, a birding set etc...

One big thing by doing it through the camera control is that you can write the names of the banks in plain language so instead of A I have standard, B= Birding etc.

jgrove said:
Hi Folks,

Wow i like this forum! Anyway, I use a Nikon D2hs. This is only a minor question, in Nikon Camera Control you can edit and save the CF banks, how do i save and edit the shooting banks? Or cant i apart from on the camera?

Thanks

James,

Welcome to the Cafe. As you say, we are a pretty friendly bunch (except for Bill Dewey - 'retief'.... :roll:). Not a lot of unnecessary rules, nobody yells at you for posting kid shots or birdies shots, or dog shots.... :lol:

Come on in and have a cup with us. :D

Frank

andreasb said:
As for the shooting banks you just connect the camera (remember USB setting in camera must be set to PTP!), bring up NC Camera control make the changes you want and they are automatically propageted to the camera. If you want to save thes estting to file just go tot hemenu and save them on your disk. By now I have sevral settings saved, it comes in quite handy, you can have a wedding set, a birding set etc...

One big thing by doing it through the camera control is that you can write the names of the banks in plain language so instead of A I have standard, B= Birding etc.

jgrove said:
Hi Folks,

Thanks
The only option i can see in NC 4.2.1 is the option to edit the name of the shooting bank, what you cant seem to be able to do is edit the functions for each shooting bank, it seems you can only do this on the camera?

Or should i put my glasses on and try again :)

Real Name
Andreas Berglund
When in camera control, you just change ALL the settings there, it will get automatically reflected immideately in the camera. Thats all there is too it.

Camera does of course need to be connected and on

Email me if you still have issues

andreasb said:
When in camera control, you just change ALL the settings there, it will get automatically reflected immideately in the camera. Thats all there is too it.

Camera does of course need to be connected and on

Email me if you still have issues
Hi I sent an email did you get it, i have to ask becuase my email seems to be getting lost in the matrix!

Thanks

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom