Nikon capture versus NX question

Discussion in 'Nikon Capture and View NX' started by alex from holland, Jul 29, 2007.

1. Hi All,

Maybe i am searching for something wich doesn't exists in NX.

In capture a had the possibility with "save as" that the picture, after saving, automaticly was opened in PS .

In NX i can not find that option. Only 'save as" and than i have to open in from a map to PS. Am i missing something or is that not possible anymore ??

2. Nikon's latest version of Capture is labelled NX.

3. Joyseeker

Joyseeker Guest

NEF yesterday NX today?

4. Nikon's RAW files are still called NEF's, but the the convertor has changed to NX from Capture. Have you been asleep for a long time. Nikon CaptureNX has been out for awhile and much has been wrote about it.

Nancy

5. bh626

bh626

Mar 6, 2006
    Ontario
    Look Under Edit/Preferences

Under the General tab there is a setting for this.

Open with application
    Use this option to browse for the program file for the application that you wish to use when utilizing the Open With command from the File Menu. If you select Phohoshop, the current NX photo will be opened up as a tif in PS.