Nikon Changing their Lineup?

I shoot because I enjoy it. The creativity, the learning, the mistakes, the trial and error, the experience, the feel of my equipment, simply being where I am are all more important that the final finished product. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a great photo—but I don't sell 'em—I stick them on a wall, give them away, shoot them as gifts, add them to my screen savers.
Being the first to whip an image through the murk of the internet is not for me.
I shoot for me!

I try to get as many players as I can. That is difficult with the second and third string sometimes not playing often.
One problem with machine culling is, sometimes my only shot of a player is not a very good one, and would likely be culled by a machine. In fact I have kept slightly out of focus or less than good shots that I would normally cut, just because that is the only shot I have of a player.

But I see how it can be a help, if it works reasonably well. The only way to tell is to actually give it a test.
BUT, from a practical POV. I do not have the upload bandwidth to upload 800 images of one game. That would take a couple of days, or more. Limited upload bandwidth is why I edit pics so they are not 20MB, and limit the games to less than 100 images.
Though now I'm curious and may give the free trial a try, just to satisfy my curiosity as to how good it works.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom