Nikon commercial....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Schnauzermom, May 12, 2007.

1. Schnauzermom

Schnauzermom

Apr 13, 2007
    Michigan
    Saw my first ever Nikon TV commercial today....

2. on the D40?, if so I saw that one as well. Good commercial

3. Schnauzermom

Schnauzermom

Apr 13, 2007
    Michigan
    We had the sound turned way down, so I couldn't hear it, but it looked like it...

4. Blair

Blair

Jul 28, 2006
    Oregon
    hmm havent seen that one yet. i remember the one that had the rhino ripping through a suburb.

5. GKR1

GKR1

Apr 19, 2007
    San Diego
    I saw it as well, also they had a Peoples magazine insert add for the D40. My wife who is a gossip magazine reader for life LOL said this is the first time that she has seen a camera insert add.

I think Nikon is going out after the PSers with full force. They've the money for sure after the great year they had.

6. They've done a great job on their advertising lately. I saw a D40 commercial a couple of times, and I've seen some neat print advertising in a magazine or two (and I don't read many of those, so I'm either in their target audience, or they're really putting them out there!) I'm officially an enabler. I shot some photos of our roadside party at work a couple of months ago, and one of my coworkers was so impressed that he wanted to talk cameras. He ended up buying a D40 :biggrin:.

7. Seen the D80 commercials some time ago.

Just seen D40 commercial not long ago.

They also have a D40/D40x combo commercial. Canadian ending, given the pricing ($729 kit for D40).

Wonder if we're all seeing the same commercials? Or do other regions get their own?