• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

Nikon D3S - 2nd price reduction

After a 4 year relationship, my owner has decided to put me up for sale. He has upgraded and there is no room left for me in the camera bag. I am a 4 year old Nikon D3S in very good condition. I have recently been service by Nikon technicians. They replaced my shutter mechanism and thoroughly checked and cleaned my body. There are 198,004 clicks on my body, but only 48,771 on my new shutter. I will be accompanied by 3 batteries, 2 chargers, manuals, cables & camera strap. My rear, LCD, has been protected by a Giottos Glass cover. As an added bonus Thom Hogan's D3/D3S guide is also in the package. Additional photos of my beautiful body will be sent upon request. My asking price is $1,995 which will include shipping. I can be had for a lower cash price if you can make arrangements to pick me up. Send my owner an email if you are interested.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

McQ

Just your average, everyday moderator.
Real Name
Glenn
Best For Sale ad I've seen yet! Makes me wish I needed a second D3s. This will sell really fast. What an awesome deal, and creative job by the camera to sell itself. ;)

Best For Sale ad I've seen yet! Makes me wish I needed a second D3s. This will sell really fast. What an awesome deal, and creative job by the camera to sell itself. ;)
Thanks McQ.
I am doing almost 10,000+ clicks a month, if I hadn't found a fantastic deal on a D4S with 0nlyn 660 clicks on it I would not be selling then D3S.

Dropping price $1,800., paypal and shipping included.
Local cash pick-up will drop the price further, send a PM or email if you are interested

Last edited:
Dropping the price to $1,675 and including two 8 gb CF cards and a code for Lexar's Image Rescue.
Also, to clarify, the shutter was replaced by Nikon in Melville back in March. Camera was sent in for a cleaning and check and came back with a new shutter mechanism. I track my shutter counts (for tax purposes,) so I that is how I know the count on the new shutter.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom